Why you need Gutters:
1. Foundation Issues: After a period of rainy weather, the soil that surrounds your home experiences expansion and contraction which is the prime reason for slab failure. Due to the retention of moisture, the soil around the perimeter of your home expands. The hot summer months after excessive rain can make the soil around your foundation contract and pull away. With the repetitive cycle of hot and wet weather conditions, the support in your foundations suffer, resulting in cracked masonry as well as sticking doors and windows. Properly designed and installed gutter systems keep your homes safe by providing consistent moisture levels to the soil surrounding your home.
2. Masonry and Siding Staining: The sudden cascading of rainwater to an un-guttered roof results in hitting the ground with enough force to create a splash back. In addition to the splash back, dirt, grass and mineral salts are deposited on the exterior of your home. Within no time, stains appear that are difficult to remove or hide.
3. Damage to Landscaping: Mulch and soil situated under the drip line of an un-guttered roof can suffer from the water runoff a thunderstorm. This runoff can result in overwatering, facilitating the growth of harmful fungus and may also attract roaches, ants and termites.
- Gutter and Downspout Installation: Installed by our own specially trained full time employees. Fabricated on the job site, gutters are secured to the fascia with heavy-duty aluminum hidden hangers placed every 48", with 2 1/2” wood grip screws. We install gutters under the existing drip-edge flashing to prevent water from leaking behind the gutters, causing the fascia boards to rot. We seal every corner with permanent sealers of the highest quality. We use aluminum rivets instead of screws to secure downspouts and corners for a clean and smooth finish resulting in no rusting.
- Gutter Repairs: We replace damaged gutters, re-secure gutters and downspouts when they are loose and also seal joints as well as re-adjust gutters to drain properly.
- Gutter Cleaning: We recommended gutter cleaning on a regular basis (annually or biannually) for a good functioning gutter system.
How we clean gutters:
1. We manually remove all leaves out of the gutters.
2. We flush the gutters and downspouts to ensure that they’re completely clean.
3. We also clean any kind of debris around the house caused by the gutter cleaning process